Bring Your Corporate Partners Closer to You on Redstone
The Army’s cooperation with our country’s brightest private organizations is essential for mission success. Redstone Gateway offers a closer relationship with your corporate partners as well as an opportunity to expand or locate your facilities on Redstone.
Here are some top reasons to encourage your mission partners to locate at Redstone Gateway:
A Closer Proximity to Mission Critical Assets
- Redstone Gateway is on Redstone and Your Partners Can Be, Too – We have both secured (behind the Gate) and unsecured Class A office buildings adjacent to Gate 9.
- Supporting and Improving Redstone – A portion of tenant lease funds goes to the Army and real property improvements on Redstone Arsenal, such as the relocation of Gate 9 further south on Rideout Road to alleviate traffic congestion.
Mission Critical Facilities and Support Structures
- Increased Operational Efficiencies – A higher quality workspace, a more collaborative environment and a better quality of life can mean increased productivity from your contractors.
- Growth Possibilities – 4.6 million square feet of mixed-use real estate provides room to grow when projects do.
- Attract and Retain Top Talent – Modern facilities can help your contractors attract and retain top talent while reducing the effect of agency ‘brain drain’.
- Build-To-Suit Data Centers – Data facilities designed and constructed by our team of technical experts can meet your mission critical requirements.
COPT’s Strategic Locations
COPT’s experience with federal government customers, government contractors and mission critical environments spans several states. We have projects in close proximity to:
- Fort Meade, Maryland
- Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) and Fort Belvoir, Springfield, VA
- Chantilly, VA
- Dahlgren Naval Surface Warfare Center, VA
- Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX
Put our extensive experience with the federal government and the country’s leading defense contractors to work for your organization and/or your mission partners.