The perfect work environment
Redstone Gateway has been designed to respond to the everyday needs of companies and their employees. The result is a vibrant, productive environment conceived as a natural hub for collaboration and professional excellence.
Bringing New Food Concepts to Huntsville
There are four brand new food service options in The Shops at Redstone Gateway on Rideout Road. They include:
- Fiero Mexican Grill – Authentic Mexican food, with a commitment to quality and healthy alternatives. Dine-In, Take Out, Catering Delivery and Home Meal Options are available.
- Dipwich Original American Sandwiches – Italian beef sandwiches and freshly roasted turkey with an emphasis on quality, simplicity and value. This is a brand new restaurant concept, opening its first location in Huntsville! Dine-In, Take Out, Catering Delivery and Home Meal Options are available.
- Rocket City Tavern – “Where People and History Meet for Great Food and Drink.” The perfect spot to grab a cheeseburger and a local draft beer. Catering for private banquets and events. Indoor-Outdoor Bar with a delightful Patio Seating area.
- Redstone Gateway Conference & Dining Center – a 2,100 SF conferencing center with onsite dining options for meetings and functions up to 130 people.
Redstone Gateway Conference & Dining Center
The center is equipped with state-of-art amenities and services for meetings and conferences:
- Meeting rooms
- High speed Internet
- Free guest Wi-Fi
- Onsite audiovisual and IT support
- Climate control
- Complimentary stationery
- Event materials
- Professional Support
Our dedicated team is ready to assist you in scheduling your meetings or during your conferences and events.
Visitors and guests can spend a night or book an extended stay at the TownePlace Suites Huntsville West/Redstone Gateway, putting you right at the gate to Redstone and walking distance to the new Redstone Gateway restaurants and conference center.
Well located and convenient
Redstone Gateway is just 10 minutes from the Huntsville airport. It is right off Interstate 565 and is served by U.S. Highways 72, 231 and 431.
Our facilities offer ample parking space. The surrounding business park is rich in pathways that are perfect for a healthy jog. Try an open-air or lakeside lunch in one of the many seating areas scattered across the campus!