Maximize Your Organization’s Operational Efficiency with Modernized Facilities at Redstone Gateway.
Is your office space satisfying your organization’s needs? If your current space leaves something to be desired, consider a move to Redstone Gateway.
A variety of options are available to suit your company’s specific needs including single tenant and multi-tenant space or build-to-suit opportunities in both secured (behind the Gate) and unsecured (outside the gate) Class A office and single-story office/R&D buildings.
The Benefits of Moving Your Offices to Redstone Gateway
- Increased Operational Efficiencies – A higher quality workspace, a more collaborative environment and a better quality of life can mean increased productivity from your employees.
- Greater Employee Densities – Building new space can deliver greater employee densities and a smaller office footprint.
- Proximity to Your Customers – Redstone Gateway is on Redstone adjacent to Gate 9.
- Energy Efficient Facilities – Every office building in Redstone Gateway will be built to achieve a minimum LEED certification.
- Attract and Retain Top Talent – Modern, collaborative workspaces can help you attract and retain top talent.
- Build-To-Suit Data Centers – Data facilities designed and constructed by our team of technical experts can meet your mission critical requirements.
- Growth Possibilities – Need room to grow? 4.6 million square feet of mixed-use real estate provides room to grow when projects do.
- Highly Specialized Technical Experience – 80% of the country’s Top 20 defense contractors trust us for their mission critical space requirements (SCIF, DCID 705.1, UFC/ATFP Compliant).
- Maintenance Excellence Program – We take a proactive approach to managing our tenants’ facilities, based on our longstanding and industry recognized standard of operations excellence. COPT’s preventative maintenance processes minimize tenant service calls, allowing you to focus on your core business functions, thus creating a worry free work environment for you.
- Onsite Amenities – Retail, service, restaurant, conference center and hotel amenities create a thriving, people-centric work environment, complemented by pathways and seating areas scattered throughout the park.