Upgrade to Modernized Office Space That Delivers Competitive Advantages to You in Supporting The Missions at Redstone.
Your organization can create a more collaborative work environment, gain a recruiting advantage and improve the quality of your employees’ lives, while also achieving operational efficiencies. Here’s how:
Gain Direct Access to the Army’s IT Network
For sanctioned functions and contracts.
Achieve a Smaller Office Footprint while Increasing Productivity
You can design your space with greater employee densities in a smaller footprint, while also achieving a higher quality workspace that enhances productivity, collaboration and innovation.
Attract and Retain Top Talent
Modern facilities play an important role in attracting and retaining top talent. Make sure you’re ready to compete for the best talent available.
Maximize Energy Efficiency and Reduce Energy Costs
Our multi-story buildings are a minimum of LEED-certified Silver; single-story buildings may be LEED Certified. That means you should be able to achieve a reduction in your energy costs and a healthier work environment for your employees. Companies consolidating multiple Huntsville locations may be able to realize a substantial savings in energy costs.
Get Closer to Where Your Customers Are
As a Team Redstone corporate partner, there is no location closer to where mission critical day-to-day activities are happening than Redstone Gateway.
- The Ideal Location – Secured (behind the gate) and unsecured (outside the gate) Class A office buildings are immediately adjacent to I-565 at Gate 9.
- Options To Suit Your Needs – Single tenant and multi-tenant building opportunities are available.
- Expansion Possibilities – 4.6 million square feet of mixed-use real estate provides room to grow when you do.
Advance Redstone’s Mission
A portion of your lease funds go to real property improvements on Redstone Arsenal. Such as the relocation of Gate 9 further South on Rideout Road to alleviate traffic congestion. We have already completed:
- Relocation of the substation and increased its capacity by 40%
- Rideout Road improvements
- Relocation of the Railroad spur which is now functional and in use by NASA
Single Source your Mission-Critical Office and Data Center Needs
COPT has constructed more than 10.5 M square feet of commercial development, including 4.7 M square feet of SCIF space and 3.5 M square feet of data center space. Our office and data center experts can design and construct your facilities to meet your specialized and mission-critical requirements.
You’ll Be in Great Company
- The Boeing Company – three Class A buildings fully leased
- DRS Technologies – two single-story flex office buildings fully leased
Put our creative real estate solutions and extensive experience with the country’s leading defense contractors to work for your organization.